PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN DEMOKRATIS TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (STUDI PADA PT. TIMOR EXPRESS INTERMEDIA KUPANG)

  • Tri Santi Octavia Olla
  • Struce Andriyani

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to know how the Democratic Leadership Style influence on
Employee Performance. To analyze the data analysis technique was used Descriptive Statistics,
Inferential Analysis and Hypothesis Testing.The results showed that the Democratic Leadership
Style applied to the PT. Timor Express Intermedia Kupang consists of four (4) indicators of
Delegation of Responsibility, Activeness, Decision-Making, and The Empathy that have a positive
influence on Employee Performance. This is evidenced by tcount > ttable that is equal to 7,433>
2.012896, so the hypothesis is accepted and Employee Performance (Y) can be explained by the
Democratic Leadership Style (X) amounted to 54.6% while the remaining 45.4% is explained by
other factors. The company needs to maintain and implement Democratic Leadership Style so that
the performance of employees will be increased and when the performance of employees
increased, the organization's goals will be achieved.
Keywords : Democratic Leadership, Employee Performance

Published
2019-07-27