Peer Review Process
Jurnal Kajian Veteriner has been applied the double blind peer review process which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not give away their identity in Jurnal Kajian Veteriner.
1. Prof. Ir. Herianus J. D. Lalel, M.Si., Ph.D
2. Prof. drh. Upik Kesumawati H., MS., Ph.D
3. Prof. Dr. drh. Hj. Mirnawati B. Sudarwanto
4. Dr. Meksianis Z. Ndii, S.Si, M.Math.Sc., Ph.D
5. Dr. drh. Hera Maheshwari, M.Sc
6. Dr. drh. Chaerul Basri, M. Epid
7. Dr. drh. Ewaldus Wera, M.Sc
8. Prof. Ir. Frans Umbu Datta, M. App.Sc, Ph.D
9. drh. Nemay A. Ndaong, M.Sc
10. drh. Meity M. Laut, M.V.St
11. drh. Devi Moenek, M.Sc