Editor in Chief
Dr. Marylin Susanti Junias, Universitas Nusa Cendana, Indonesia
Agus Setyo Budi, FKM Undana, Universitas Nusa Cendana, Indonesia
Indriati Andolita Tedju Hinga, Universitas Nusa Cendana, Indonesia
Dr Luh Putu Ruliati, Universitas Nusa Cendana, Indonesia
Amelya Betsalonia Sir, Universitas Nusa Cendana, Indonesia
The Timorese Journal of Public Health Guidelines for editors:
- The decision to accept, reject, or request modifications to the text based on the review report from the editorial team.
- The editorial team is responsible for each article published in The Timorese Journal of Public Health.
- Editor in making the final decision can communicate with fellow editors and or reviewers to ensure document quality documents/ manuscripts.
- Evaluation The editorial team in evaluating manuscripts is carried out objectively regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, religion, gender, seniority or institutional affiliation of the author, as well as considering potential conflicts of interest.
- The results of the assessment of the editor must be informed to the communicator accompanied by a review of improvements from the reviewer.
- The editorial team must guarantee the confidentiality of the text submitted.
- The editor uses a guide based on the COPE flowchart if there are alleged violations or disputed authorship.
Timorese Journal of Public Health