Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The author who submits the manuscript must understand and agree that if accepted for publication, the copyright of the article belongs to JICON and Nusa Cendana University as the journal publisher. Copyright (copyright) includes the exclusive right to reproduce and provide articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The author has the right for the following:
1. reproduce all or part of published material for the author's own use as classroom teaching materials or oral presentation materials in various forums;
2. reuse part or all of the material as compilation material for the author's written work;
2. make copies of published material for distribution within the institution where the author works.
JICON and Nusa Cendana University and Editors make every effort to ensure that no data, opinion or statement is wrong or misleading to be published in this journal. The content of articles published on JICON is the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors.