Instructions to Authors
- Manuscripts must be original, have not been published previously in any scientific journal, that manuscripts are not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted to any media during the review process, unless the authors have officially withdrawn the manuscripts from Jurnal Nukleus Peternakan. The statement must be stated in a statement of originality and copyright release form (Form A). Jurnal Nukleus Peternakan uses Similarity Check to prevent any suspected plagiarism in the manuscripts.
- Manuscripts submitted are research topics which have no conflict with bioethical research.
- Manuscripts cover a broad range of research topics in animal sciences: anatomy, histology, pathology, virology, bacteriology, pharmacology, clinical sciences, genetics, reproduction, physiology, biochemistry, nutrition, animal products, biotechnology, behaviour, welfare, livestock farming system, socio-economic, wild life and policy..
- The journal is published twice a year, i.e. June, and December.
- Manuscripts are written in English or in Indonesian and used standard scientific usage. Authors whose first language is not English should consult the manuscript with English editing service before submit it to Jurnal Nukleus Peternakan.
- Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word format, except for Graphs using Microsoft Excel program and Figures using JPEG or PDF format.
- Manuscripts should be typed using Times New Roman fonts at 12 points, except for abstract at 10 points.
- Manuscripts should be typed double spaced except for Title, Tables, Title of Graphs/Figures, and appendix typed single spaced. Manuscripts are prepared in A4 paper, margins on all four sides are 2.54 cm, and total number of pages is 12-18.
- Use page numbers and line numbers.
- Manuscripts content should be arranged as the following order: Title, Name of the author(s) and their institutions, Abstract, Introduction, Research Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Suggestion, Acknowledgment , References.
- Manuscripts and Form A should be submitted electronically through online system: https://ejurnal.undana.ac.id/nukleus/. Authors are unable to submit electronically could send the files to email: firstname.lastname@example.org