PENGARUH SPIRITUALITAS KERJA TERHADAP MOTIVASI KERJA: STUDI KASUS PADA U-PRO CHAPTER KUPANG, FULL GOSPEL BUSINESSMEN’S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL (FGBMFI) KUPANG

  • Samuel Messakh
  • Rolland E. Fanggidae
  • Ronald P.C. Fanggidae

Abstract

This research executed in U-Pro Chapter Kupang, Full Gospel Businessmen’s Fellowship
International (FGBMFI) Kupang with the total sample of 36 people. The result of the study
suggested that (1) Work Spitituality and Motivation in U-Pro Chapter Kupang are in a
criterion of very high and very high. (2) Work Spirituality has positive influence
significantly to Work Motivation at U-Pro Chapter Kupang. This could be seen in formula of
Simple Regression : Y = 14,30 + 0,906X. The the result proved that Work Spirituality had a
positive impact significantly on Work Motivation by 0.67 or 67 %, the rest 33 % influenced by
other factors.
Keywords : Work Spirituality, Work Motivation

Published
2019-07-18